Sunday, April 6, 2008

San Fran to Olympia, the 12 hour drive.

Driving for 12 hours and through 3 states and the only near decent photos I got were these...






We drove through snow storms! Way prettier drive. But temperature drop made me realise I really, really shouldn't have packed for the spring/summer I'm used to. Eek.

We stopped of in some small town for sandwiches and the girl behind the counter flipped out that she was serving people in a band. I remember when I would have been like that, living in Blenheim. Aw.

Pretty much the only events of the trip. So rock n' roll. By this stage It was becoming apparent that I speak a completely different language to Americans and no-one can understand what I'm saying. Even my own name, which isn't even uncommon in America. Also everything you see in American media is true. School buses are yellow, everything is big, American flags are everywhere, everyone eats pizza and scientology owns Hollywood.

No comments: